Jun 18, 2010

Just Enjoying The 'Temporary' Happiness...

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful...

Happy holidays to all teacher trainees especially IPG's teacher trainess...it's already 2 weeks of holidays and hopefully we benefit it well...

Just want to share some activities that I had been done in this 2 weeks of holidays...

Let's just begin with my observation of a phenomenal called 'Human Addicted To Light'...haha...
Recently at Shah Alam, many people had been attacked by the syndrom called 'Human Addicted to Light' as well as my family...may be before this I just heard about an insect that addicted to light that or in Malay we called it 'Kelkatu'...but this time in Malaysia, there are also people who addicted to light...


The real 'kelkatu'...



And these are the people who turn to be 'kelkatu'...

iCity 1

iCity 6






iCity 4
My bro...


This phenomenal happened in a place called iCity at Shah Alam, the place that is popular recently among the citizens of Klang valley....the place is siuated just near to UiTM Shah Alam...

iCity 7
iCity...


The happiest thing happened in this school holidays was my second brother had returned home from Ireland

He will stay here only for 3 month, just enough time for us to celebrate Ramadhan together but not Aidilfitri this year as he had to go back to Ireland on October...

homecoming 1

At the KLIA airport...to the arrival hall...waiting for him



homecoing 2
There he is...


homecoming 7




Just waiting for my youngest brother to return from his campus and the TRIO will be united again...

homecoming 8


homecoming 3
Special dishes prepared by 'mok'...emmm..

But most important things...get presents from Ireland...thanks Ngah for the gorgeous gifts...just add more stock of my jersey shirt, usefull for the practicum next semester as I will be teaching PJ...


homecoming 4

15 pounds....1 pound sterling = RM 4.94...just convert it yourself...so cheap for an 'ORI' jersey...

Enough for homes..now I had to go back to 'maktab' for several things that is not settle yet...

Praise to Allah for giving me this 'temporary' happiness, hopefully I will also get the 'permanent' happiness that had been promised by Allah to all of his servants that are faithfully to Him...insyaAllah

p/s: in my effort to practicing English in my writing as I might be teaching English in school soon...so fkindly correct me especially to the TESLIAN friends...huhu

As what is stated in the Holy Quran, Allah said:

"Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah. for Allah is strict in punishment."

(Al- Maidah: 2)

Firman Allah yg bermaksud:

"Bertolong-tolonglah kamu dalam berbuat kebaikan dan taqwa dan janganlah kamu tolong menolong dalam berbuat dosa dan pelanggaran. Dan bertaqwalah , kepada Allah, karena sesungguhnya Allah sangat berat siksanya”

(Al-Maidah: 2)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Komentar